I was supposed to be on PM leave today, which means that I get to leave the office at 12.30pm. But unfortunately, my MP08 review with my Dir. took a longer time than expected and it ended at 2pm. *sigh* Following that, I had to complete my draft report for my Dir. to clear. So I left office at about... slightly off 3pm?
I took a cab directly to Bugis to get the dress for my photo-shoot, which was at 5.30pm. Here’s the total damage done during my less-than-an-hour long shopping spree:
I had wanted to get TopShop / Dorothy Perkins dresses, but none suited what I was looking for. What I had in mind was a wispy, summery white spaghetti-strap dress that reaches my knees. But sad to say, due to time constraints, I succumbed to the temptation and bought 2 dresses which were both really ordinary.
White/Light grey/Grey spaghetti top - $26.90
Green/White Spaghetti dress - $39.90
Darling’s TopMan normal tees – 2 for $29
Darling’s TopMan long-sleeve shirt - $59
Diva pearl necklace - $23
False eyelashes - $6
Without a blink of an eye, I spent $183.80 just like that. -_-lll But it’s okay, I think Darling looks real good in a TopMan long-sleeve shirt, so it’s really worth it. J
Right after that, I took a cab back home, where Darling was already bathing and getting ready. He changed into his white shirt and looked so handsome! But I shall not detract any element of surprise from the photo-shoot! I must say that Terry is a real good photographer. All the pictures looked quite professional. I was really blur, and forgot to buy some flowers to include in the photos.
Daddy says it’s okay, because flowers in bridal photographs are too clique, so he insisted that I still go ahead with it. *heh* The photographs looked pretty good though! I can’t wait to get them! Will probably be seeing the raw products in a couple of days before choosing which ones I want edited, and subsequently, to see which ones I want to use for … *yeah!*
Darling and I… aren’t very good at posing, but we had fun at East Coast Park. I’m really very happy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment