- Maymay (of course!!!)
- Darling :)
- Winkie
- Michelle Ng
- Kai Ling
- Siying
- Pearl
- Shin Bin
- Hui Yi
- My parents
*Post-note: Daddy just gave me and Mom a $20 note each! It's the new $20 note (not-so-new) that celebrates Brunei and Singapore's currency (for having the same value) for 40 years! *yeah* Dad is so sweet. :) We just went to Poppy florist at Holland V together, and had Sushi Tei. I really enjoy these father-daughter hanging-out sessions with Dad. *beams*
Finally, most of my ROM details are settled already! Michelle was very nice and asked me roughly how much of ang pow money will be needed to help cover the costs. So sweet right? :) So I shall give a hint of how much I've spent already k? Just the food + venue (not including the decoration of the room) will take close to about $8,000. :) That's how much I have already exceeded my budget. -_-ll It's scary how much of Darling's moo-lah I have spent. *eeks* But he thinks our solemnisation venue has enough class, and only that is fit enough for his wife-to-be. I'm so lucky! :)
I am going to calculate my costs again 'cos I have exceeded the $10,000 mark already. -_-ll Really need to re-look at it. *sigh*
1 comment:
*gulp* you spent so much?! scary!!
Post a Comment