Monday, February 4, 2008

Random again!

CNY is just around the corner! However, I have yet to feel the festive mood, perhaps due to some unhappiness that just happened in my extended family. :) Just feel that it's been quite an unusual CNY celebration this year.

Everytime I think about it, I feel sad. I know this heart-breaking news is not just a nightmare that I can wake up from. And each time I just recall the little things she's done for me, I can't help but cry. I want to hold her in my arms and chase away those bad things. I really do. Is there really nothing I can do? I love her. I really cannot imagine the future, I really can't. Hubby has been really supportive, but I know he can't really comprehend the ties I have with her. I don't think anyone really can, except for 112787290181. :) I guess it's something that I have to come to terms with, but have yet to do so. And honestly, I don't want to.

I love hearing her voice, everyday. I know I will never tire of it, never ever will. Please, please, please!! Let our wishes come true...

About this CNY, I know that since I'm married, I'm supposed to return to Malaysia with Hubby this year. But given all the things happening at homefront, I really don't wish to go over. I want to stay here. Hubby is very, very understanding and didn't make any unreasonable demands. :) Thank you for loving me so much! *hugs* I actually wanted to go for a short trip during the Valentine's Day period (like from 14-17 Feb 08), but Hubby didn't want to because he felt that we'll be travelling too much! (I personally feel that I'm not travelling too much, because I am quite the travel bug!) Maybe I'll check with Dad and Mom whether they would want to go with me to BKK. I have the urge to go and splurge on some foodstuff, clothes, and go to the temples to pray. :) But then again, I want to go Perth too! *hehehe* Too many places to go, but not enough leave to spread over the days. And no, I do not want to take no-pay leave! I've only got 18 days this year (with 6 days rolled over). :s I'll be using the 6 days from last year for my Taiwan trip, so I will still have 18 days for the next 11 months! I'm going to try not to take any for February (most likely to be possible), March (since I'm already going on leave and there's a public holiday!), May (with 2 public holidays already), October (also 2 public holidays) and December (2 public holidays). That leaves:
  1. April
  2. June
  3. July
  4. August
  5. September
  6. November

Averages 3 days of leave every month, if I'm intending to "spend" all of it. *hehehe* But I'm trying not to spread it out too much. Instead, if I can, I would not go on leave during April, June, July and August 'cos it's a very busy period at work. That leaves September and November. I might go on leave for September so as to celebrate our (Hubby and my) birthdays since they're only less than a week apart! So I've sort of decided to take leave from 9 - 12 September (4 days of leave), and the National Day's off-in-lieu on my birthday itself! (which also translates that I will be away from the office from 6 - 14 September! I really can't wait. :) That'll leave me with another 14 days (2 weeks!) of which I will use 2 days in November (27 and 28) to help Maymay with her 21st birthday celebration!

Talking about my dearest Maymay, I promised her that if I get my performance bonus of 1 month and above, I'll give her an iPod nano (may decide to get one myself, haha. 'cos it really is quite cheap). Love you girl, you've been a really good girl. *hugs*

Realise that this entry is a little incoherent, but who cares?! *heh* I'm just typing whatever that comes to mind. :D I want to fly overseas now! Japan sounds good too... :) I'm really trying to get Hubby to go on more trips with me! But he wants to make more money now... And I know it's because he wants to give me an even better life than what my parents have given me (which is really very good already, considering the mini-luxuries I had since young). I'm very lucky to have married him. :D

But we'll definitely go Hong Kong this year. I haven't been there yet, and maybe Korea as well! :) Will keep a lookout for great deals! Zuji has quite fabulous deals for airfares! Think a friend and his girlfriend may wish to take note of it also. :) It really is very cheap!

Will start planning for my wedding soon. Need to decide on a date, and then proceed from there. :) Should it be this year? *ponders*

No comments: