I just bought the above subject item, at a really really cheap price! *hee*
Went back to the office after my medical appointment, and managed to clear some stuff.
Going Genting soon! Although Michael said it's too cheap a birthday present for Darling, but still! Anyway, I will bring him further (like Australia!) when we both have the time. Now, we're both too busy working, earning and saving money for our wedding and HDB flat.
After my trip, we will really have to start on our ROM preparations. I'm really anticipating it! Though I already have quite alot of stuff at work... =)
Tired! Going to go through my daily routine with my Shiseido products! My little pink army that defends my face from pigmentation, keeping it clear and radiant! (But must excuse my dark circles...) I need to go and get the massage cream, pre-makeup cream, special eye treatment cream, the works...
Good night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment