My colleague (team leader) Vivian bought ang gu kuehs for everyone yesterday! This time I remembered to take a picture of it, but then, lazy me did not have the motivation to upload the pictures (as usual). I will probably try to do it over the weekend! Although I’m going for a (some sort of) holiday this weekend, I’ll be bringing my laptop with me, so that I can help May with her PP as well as try to upload the pictures. No worries, girl. =)
Stayed at the office till about 8.10 last evening, so I’m not exactly in a very chirpy mood today. But still, I’m not very pek cek, neither do I have the urge to bite anyone’s head off. Must be the fact that today is PAYDAY!!!
Got medical appointments at 3pm and 4.20pm at KK hospital later today, so I’ll be staying in for lunch while trying to see if I can catch my Section Head! Going shopping with Michelle and Siying after work too! To go and get Darling his birthday present! =)
You never know how you’ve made a deep impression in my life. It may not be the best impression, but thank you. You have allowed me to mature even more.
Dad keeps saying how much more mature I’ve grown. *faints* He feels really proud of me, I guess. Just like Mom, when I got my performance bonus, she was so proud and happy. Glad I can let them feel happy just by doing what I love. I love you both!
Darling’s really, really busy!!! We need to hire more people!!!
Darling and I… Our money boundaries are really blurring. +_+lll But we really need to save more money. We should be reaching our first milestone of $xxxxx soon! (I am not hao-lianing, just noting when we reached it)
My family and I, we’re not rich. We are easily satisfied. We like the $2 chicken rice from Boon Keng, but we also enjoy dining at Tung Lok. My parents enjoy short trips to Malaysia (just like me!!!) but we also love travelling to Gold Coast and other places further from the region. We aren’t thrifty, but (apart from Daddy) we do know how to save (most of the time la!).
I am blessed. =) Gotta go back to work now, will blog whenever I have the time.
Thursday, September 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment