I've received a number of compliments regarding work lately. :) But somehow, for every one I get, I will make myself remember another incident that I got scolded for. Haha... I guess I am quite hard on myself.
Very busy now, covering WW since he's away in eastern Europe for 3 weeks! There are so many issues, so many things I need to settle. But I guess I'm now feeling happy by being busy! :) When he returns, it'll be my turn... I want to go Europe too! But I'm not into such exotic trips... I'll just venture around the more touristy areas like Frankfurt, France, Italy, Paris, Milan, Switzerland, etc. Hubby isn't very keen on Europe though, so I got to work harder to convince him... Or maybe somewhere nearer would be just as good... Japan? Korea? Or New Zealand? When I was still schooling, the issue was about money. Now that both Hubby and I are working, the issue is about time. Sigh... Not enough time!
Hmmm... Went on FB for a while, and saw my ex-crushee. I liked him when I was in Sec 1 and it only ended in Sec 2! Hahaha... I thought my heart would always have a place for him. But now, I realise that my heart is too full... Cos it's all occupied by my hubby. And honestly (swear to God kind of honest), I feel that my hubby is the most handsome guy in the world. Haha... Can't believe I'm putting this on my blog.
Have been spending money like drinking water, but amazingly still able to save abit of money here and there. Must try to save more!
I wanna travel. NOW!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment