I know I haven't been blogging regularly, but that's because I've been really busy!
I was in Malaysia the whole of CNY (well, almost)! Was there until 2 February 2009... But I came back feeling ill (food poisoning again!). Was on MC until 4 February... Finally went back to work on 5 February... only to fly off to Hong Kong/Macau on the 6th!
Hong Kong was cold... but Macau was brrr! Cos I only brought shorts and tees there (trying to minimise the weight of our baggage!)... Anyway, I bought lots of clothing there! And a pair of boots too... :) And I ate 许留山 everyday! (Those who've been to Hong Kong would know what I'm referring too!)... We bought a ton of 老婆饼! 178 pieces! Hehe...
And Macau! We went gambling and Hubby won SGD$500 (actually he won more, but I lost about SGD$200 away)... We went Coloane Island and bought lots of egg tarts from Lord Stow's! Tasty!!! And of course, we went to the Ruins of St Paul... It's really nice... :) Hubby wants to go there again... So I guess we'll go there again end of the year.
Work is getting more fulfilling and busy! Doing one of the growth areas... and a new project is coming up! Exciting! :D
Oh... Loved Jason Mraz's concert! May and I went for the concert last night and it was quite 'high'!!! I love his songs!
Going off now, to do work... :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment