Saturday, May 17, 2008

Blue skies and seas...

Like I was telling Wei Ling this afternoon, I feel that I have a friend going through the same relationship phases which Hubby and I had gone through before. It was quite, quite humourous when I saw the similarities. :) I'm pretty sure they'll get married. *hahaha*
A friend had blogged about the skies and scenery in Batam, and how pretty they were to her. It brought about a sense of nostalgia for me... Remembering the skies of the Gold Coast, where the blue skies met the Pacific Ocean...


That's why I loved Gold Coast so much. The bright sun (look at our shadows), the rolling waves which are super clean and the blue blue skies.

Here another pretty picture we took... Look at the landscape in contrast to the seas... And that soft, soft sands... *argh* I wanna fly back to Brisbane immediately!!

We stayed in one of the apartments... I really love the skies... Here's another picture of Taiwan..

This was taken at Sun Moon Lake... And it was near dusk... Doesn't look very pretty here, I know, but it was quite breathtaking when we were looking at it..


No comments: