Monday, April 28, 2008

Happy!

Last Thursday, I had to rush off from work on time (I left the office at 6.05pm!) so that I could reach HDB Hub in time to give the lawyers the initial deposit for my HDB 4-room flat. That took $24,550 from my bank account! *eeks* But it meant a step into my future with Hubby. :) Hubby and I, we'll be getting the keys to our love nest this coming Wednesday! But I'll have to check to see when we can "officially" open the door, 'cos we need to get the 'right' timing. Will have to go to the temple this Saturday to confirm the exact date and time.

Friday was a relatively good day, 'cos I received a lunch treat from Joe's brother-in-law. Wasn't supposed to crash into the family lunch, but 'cos I needed to catch up with Winkie dear on something, so I just joined them (a last minute thing). Thanks for the treat at the vegetarian restaurant! The hor fun and yam paste was uber good! *yums* But so super-duper expensive too. Without service charge, it already cost $8.50. Nonetheless, thanks for the treat Peter!

Friday was supposed to be our sectional outing day, but as usual, we were so busy that we didn't manage to leave earlier as planned. We had wanted to go to Kallang Leisure Park for the Japanese gelato at Haato, but 'cos it was so late (we had planned to leave at 4.30pm), we all decided to adjourn to Vivocity instead. Vivian dear gave us all a treat to Haagen Dazs. I shared the fondue ($39.90) with Soi Moy and Lee Gek, and I even had an additional ice-cream cone (my favourite coffee!). Thanks, Vivian! And I super-duper love to 'molest' your tummy where your little girl is! :)

I spent Saturday with Daddy, where we headed to AMK Hub for the movie by Rene Liu and Louis Koo, "Run Papa Run". Could tell that Daddy liked it. Guess he must be hoping that I wouldn't grow up too... I can still remember that when I was a little girl, he'll always hold my hand and we'll walk together. Mommy will always be following behind... Hahaha... But now that I'm all grown up, I guess he misses the days when I was Daddy's little girl. But I know deep down inside me, I'll always be his favourite little girl!

Sunday... I slept till 3.15pm! *horrified* Then headed down to Woodlands with Daddy and Mommy. Had dinner there too! :D

Today, I knocked off on time 'cos I wanted to have dinner with my parents. Hubby had told me he'll be late, so imagine my surprised when I came home and he was already in the shower! *hehe* We went for dinner at Tung Lok Seafood (East Coast Park) again! Will blog about the food in the next post. Got to go to bed now! It's past midnight...

P.S. I called Ling just now... And it felt good to hear her voice. I miss you so much, my dearest dearest best friend... *hugs*

No comments: