There comes a time when you simply wish to drop everything and just be selfish for once. To think only about yourself, and no one else. Have you ever felt this way?
Hubby is still as nice as ever to me, this is not about him. Although he can be quite chauvinistic sometimes, but he's also quite, quite gallant. I love him still. *muah*
I know that I can sometimes be very cool, and may appear to be cold-hearted at times. But I know that no one can say (for sure) that I lack of 人情味, for that is one of the only things that I have aplenty of.
I want to just drop everything: my warmth, my kind-heartedness, my naiveness, my pathetic gullible self. I want to be selfish. I am tired, absoluted exhausted from being nice.
I don't want to be me anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment