Yeah dude, you deserve an entire blog entry dedicated to you! I miss the conversations we had, with your dry humour and what-nots. *sigh* Why did you have to go and work in Shanghai?! It's damn sian not to have you telling the the brutal truths, your forthright comments and definitely the bluntness when you tell me certain things. You sure don't mince your words.
I know you're working till late over there, but do take care of yourself yeah? Still wish you could attend my ROM solemnisation, it just doesn't feel right without you!
This is going to sound realy cliche, but let's stay friends forever, yeah? Come back soon... I wanted to visit you end of this month, but SM can't seem to take time off his work. *haha* So we'll have to wait till he's free. Doubt he'll like it if I went there on my own to visit (even with Liyun around). -_-
Take good care of yourself, dude!
Sunday, November 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Woah! I feel so honoured!! Hee thanks.
And yup. Friends forever :>
Post a Comment